Taractrocera Taractrocera

Nice. Stayed interesting all the way through. All the instruments and sounds are pleasant and mixed really well. Here's the only thing i could think of to be picky about, the high hat and clap might be a tad bit repetitive.

gobamnit responds:

thanks, yeah I hear what ya mean, might go back through it and mess w/ it.. will be a tedious adventure in audacity.

God King Preliminary God King Preliminary

i like the change you made to the synth. Also the calm breaks are excellent.

the only constructive criticism i can give now is for the vocals. the "God King" part sounds a bit too piercing and thin, i would try to reduce some of its noise from the middle (or maybe upper middle) frequency area (sorry i suck with terminology). Also it might sound even better with a reeverb or a delay to give it more of a grand cathedral type feel. either way, It's sounds pretty nice and your creativity is refreshing

WinglessStudios responds:

I actually had distortion and the middle frequencies turned up on the vocals but if you think they sound bad I can fix it. I tried reeverb and delay during early production but it I felt it lost some of it's edge. But I can always try again maybe with less of it. THankyou for the compliments and the review :)

New Sound In Progress New Sound In Progress

i thoroughly enjoy where this is going.
here's some constructive criticism
:35 to :50, the synth instrument that plays along with the guitar might sound better with some distortion or something along those lines. it sounds a little too round and soft to me if that makes any sense to all. However, before :35 and after :50 it works pretty well.

WinglessStudios responds:

Hay! Now that's a review I like. I havn't had a helpful review in a while lol I will definatly be taking the advice to heart and trying the distortion. If the distortion doesn't work maybe I'll try a different synth to the work and see what happens. Hope to hear again from you sometime, thanx for the review!