Taractrocera Taractrocera

Nice. Stayed interesting all the way through. All the instruments and sounds are pleasant and mixed really well. Here's the only thing i could think of to be picky about, the high hat and clap might be a tad bit repetitive.

gobamnit responds:

thanks, yeah I hear what ya mean, might go back through it and mess w/ it.. will be a tedious adventure in audacity.

God King Preliminary God King Preliminary

i like the change you made to the synth. Also the calm breaks are excellent.

the only constructive criticism i can give now is for the vocals. the "God King" part sounds a bit too piercing and thin, i would try to reduce some of its noise from the middle (or maybe upper middle) frequency area (sorry i suck with terminology). Also it might sound even better with a reeverb or a delay to give it more of a grand cathedral type feel. either way, It's sounds pretty nice and your creativity is refreshing

WinglessStudios responds:

I actually had distortion and the middle frequencies turned up on the vocals but if you think they sound bad I can fix it. I tried reeverb and delay during early production but it I felt it lost some of it's edge. But I can always try again maybe with less of it. THankyou for the compliments and the review :)

New Sound In Progress New Sound In Progress

i thoroughly enjoy where this is going.
here's some constructive criticism
:35 to :50, the synth instrument that plays along with the guitar might sound better with some distortion or something along those lines. it sounds a little too round and soft to me if that makes any sense to all. However, before :35 and after :50 it works pretty well.

WinglessStudios responds:

Hay! Now that's a review I like. I havn't had a helpful review in a while lol I will definatly be taking the advice to heart and trying the distortion. If the distortion doesn't work maybe I'll try a different synth to the work and see what happens. Hope to hear again from you sometime, thanx for the review!

Intercourse (Sexual) Intercourse (Sexual)

i do not like dubstep.

but this is purrrty damn good. i wouldnt really call it dubstep though considering people like the guy below will immediately say the lead is wrong just because it doesnt sound like super wub wub base from planet stupid shit. personally i think the roughness of it compliments the rest of the song perfectly. there was like 1 or 2 high pitch spikes that pierced my brain though.

Quarl responds:

woah, thanks man. actually, this is my first real dub step track. that wub wub effect is just a lfo. I use it a lot in this song just at a much faster tempo and with a shit ton of syncopations. My main gripe with dub step has always been how lazy and repetitive that LFO gets. why make your synth go "wub wub wub wub" when you can make it go "WUB SQUUEeeeealllch WUB WUB DOTTILY DOOT DOOTILY DOOT?"

also, i'll go fix those high pitch noises. i mixed this on monitors so sorry if your wearing cans :(

(Goodbye) (Goodbye)

fuuuuck yeah

simple, peaceful and smooth with a great melody. good stuff broham.

Linktrx responds:

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed! :)

-:.Buged Path.:- -:.Buged Path.:-

different

it's nice to hear something this different with a lot of imagination in it.
also, it reminds of earthbound at some parts.

garlagan responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you like it! :D

Flow Moon Flow Moon

good stuff

it has a pretty good melody.

also its not too generic either.

DetiousMusic responds:

Why thank you. (:

To Pilot A Moon...[roughvox] To Pilot A Moon...[roughvox]

shiiiiiiiiiit

this is some high quality shit. most of the melodies were fucking great but there were a few parts that sounded a bit like silly pop music. i don't really remember it may have been like only 1 part from the beginning.
also, is this a solo project?

Kor-Rune responds:

I'm actually experiementing with pop styles, so it was intended. I kind of like a reaaally wide range of genres.

Glad you like it though! Yeah, it's a solo project. I found a band to play this stuff, real cool and stuff.

Olympic Muff Diver Olympic Muff Diver

catchy

it may be a bit repetitive but its pretty catchy. do you plan on working on this more?

MaryLovesJane responds:

No, but I'm going to start making more music like it. Thanks for the review! :D

XENOXX - MindTrick XENOXX - MindTrick

sweeeeet melody

i think its an excellent start for a song

XenoxX responds:

I like you (No HoMo) No jk But thats for the review!